Saudi Arabia is one of the fast-growing countries in manufacturing sector, with significant investments in production, distribution and in supply chain domains. IoT in Manufacturing market is expected to grow at a robust CAGR of 27% until 2025, be indebted to the rising volume of data generated through big data analysis and business intelligence leading to collecting data that can optimize overall production systems and processes. With 7.5% average growth every year the manufacturing sector contributes roughly 10% to the nation’s GDP witnessing a swift growth projected to reach USD 40 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 21%. With the establishment of SIDF (Saudi Industrial Development Fund) and other incentives which help industrialization, the growth of the manufacturing industry is imminent in-line with developed R&D facilities, government support, modern infrastructure, and business-friendly regulations.
The factories of the future will be customer-driven, not product-driven and these factories will be very predictive, more autonomous, and highly efficient. The Future Factories Summit Saudi Arabia will be a knowledge platform to discuss how regional manufacturing companies can strategize to undergo a digitally informed production where adoption of disruptive technologies can deliver improved competitiveness and innovation.This summit showcases the emerging technologies, digital transformation and cloud applications in the manufacturing sector. Delegates will experience a power-packed agenda consisting of presentations, panel discussions and keynotes from globally renowned speakers, panelists and moderators.
Who Will You Meet
MD’s / CEO’s / GM’s
CIO’s / CTO’s / Heads of IT
COO & Heads of Operations
Head of Manufacturing / Production
Head of R&D / Engineering / Automation
Heads of Supply Chain & Logistics
Heads of Maintenance, Plant Managers
Disruptive Technologies Being Represented
Augmented / Virtual reality (AR / VR)
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Digital twin Productivity
Linear motion systems
Machine vision technology
- Why we need another industrial revolution
- How we connect the humans and machines
- Ways you can adapt to take advantage
- How to start the smart-manufacturing journey: creating a digital backbone
- Exploring how digital transformation is helping companies move from mass production to customized production
- Digital servitization: Crossing the perspectives of digitization and servitization
- How 5G will empower the Smart factories of the future
- Insights for designing the 5G IoT business strategy
- Importance of driving futuristic factories with connected devices and interoperable environments
- COBOTS – Forging winning partnerships with man & machine
- How ‘Robot-ready’ are Manufacturers in the Saudi Arabia?
- Exploring the new concept of ‘lights-out’ – how will advanced automation impact the manufacturing industry?
- Reimagining the design of supply chain
- Impact of effective supply chain to gain more productivity
- How to improve customer service and satisfaction using best practices
- Unlocking the value of manufacturing data in the Industry 4.0 world.
- How predictive AI will power the factory of the future?
- What are the future AI trends and/or developments manufacturers should be aware of?
Manufacturing professionals globally are already leading the way to modern manufacturing by making bold moves unencumbered with outdated systems and legacy albatrosses. If you are ready to innovate and join their ranks while resonating with the following reasons compelling enough to attend, then register today:
On-demand production & Digitized supply chains
Machine Learning and Data driven Manufacturing
Predictive analytics for machinery maintenance
Augmented/Virtual reality (AR/VR) applications
Using IoT to improve communication within factories
Artificial Intelligence and Use of real-time metrics
Customer Experience: Personalization and delivering individualized value proposition
Networked Manufacturing: Efficiency, lower costs and logistics optimization
Managing the smart factory of tomorrow: Digital, Resilient and Lean
The augmented worker: Superheroes on the shopfloor
Future Factories Summit Saudi presents the perfect opportunity for solution providers to engage with key decision-makers such as CEOs, COO, CIOs, Heads of Supply Chain, Heads of Manufacturing and Production, etc. from Saudi and the rest of the world to differentiate their solution offerings and put forward their value proposition in this crowded marketplace. Some of the key reasons why you should sponsor:
- Demonstrate Thought Leadership– Position your company as a thought leader by delivering a standalone presentation or moderating a panel discussion to a pre-qualified audience comprising of decision-makers.
- Network & Generate Leads – Optimize your networking opportunities by getting right in front of key decision-makers that are prequalified based on seniority, budget availability, and motivation to learn about the latest technologies
- Brand Positioning – Establish, strengthen and re-position your brand in front of business owners & technology leaders who are looking to re-align and strengthen their digital transformation strategies
To find out more about the ROI-driven sponsorship and exhibition opportunities,
contact us now at +971 4 243 4677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org